Modular and networkable
The mechanics are triggered via a power amplifier with integrated NC-module. The risk processor fitted in the NC-module takes over the control and monitoring of the assembly unit. It can be programmed comfortably and easily with PROMESS software using a commercially available PC and thus guarantees the user the highest operating comfort as well as maximum reliability.
The force-distance course can be monitored by envelope or windows functions. Quality control data and press programs can be stored via the data base plug-in and can be used again at any time. The system features a digital pre amplifier that transmits the force signal trouble-free with a resolution of 24 Bit. The calibration by measuring map allows for a very high accuracy of the force measuring and replaces the switchover of measuring ranges.
Advantages of the control:
- Compact control inside the power amplifier
- Fieldbuses can optionally be upgraded as plug-in module
- PLe for STO integrated by default
- No external analysis system required
- Real-time force distance analysis directly in the servo amplifier